CP935W-Base Conference Phone with W70B
In-Stock - Ships within 1 Business Day
Register SIP account via DECT base
Revolutionary Wireless Extra Mobility and Flexibility
Enabled for DECT connectivity, Yealink CP935W-Base can register SIP account via DECT base directly, which is defined to enhance wireless communication with improved calling and conferencing experience, reliable battery performance and broad spacial applicability.
First-rate Audio Quality to Power up Communication
The audio performance of CP935W-Base is powered and enhanced with the built-in 6-microphone array for voice pickup and noise cancellation. Covering a range of 20-foot with 360° omni-direction, the phone is adequate to deliver clear and natural voice conference experience.
Algorithm of Intelligence, Engineered for Productivity
Diving into the field of audio communication for more than 20 years, Yealink has developed a series of acoustic technology including Smart Noise Filtering, Optimal HD audio and Noise Proof Technology to eliminate all the distracting sounds.
With the next-generation technology, the exchange of verbal message can be more productive than ever.
Scalable for More Flexibility and Possibility
- BYOD - By simply connecting mobile devices(such as smart phone, personal computer, etc.) to the CP935W through Bluetooth or USB port to realize Hybrid UC meeting (including SIP, mobile phone, PC).
- Wireless microphones - the Bluetooth wireless expansion microphone CPW25 provides 3-meter sound pickup range, which expands the CP935W sound pickup range while still keeping the conference room table clean. (*Coming soon)
- CP935W is a Wi-Fi or DECT conference phone designed for small to medium rooms
- Base station connects the conference phone to your IP phone system when using the phone in DECT Mode
- 3-Way Calling Yes
- Bluetooth Yes
- Call Hold Yes
- LCD Display Yes
- Mute Yes
- No. Accessory/Replacement Microphones
- Touchscreen Yes
- Energy Star Qualified
- Recycled Packaging
- Country of Origin China
- RoHS Compliant
- Type of Packaging Retail Box
Taken with Canon EOS M6 Mark II